Aims and Scope
African Scientist is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that provides rapid publication of original research articles in the various fields of science. The goal of this journal is to provide a platform for scientists and academicians in Africa and in deed all over the world to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and developments in different fields of science in agriculture, biomedical sciences, environment, human health and pollution.
Subject areas include, but are not limited to the following fields:
· Computer science
· Air, water, noise and soil quality monitoring, analysis and reporting.
· Analytical aspects of environmental and health monitoring
· Bioremediation and biomonitoring
· Environmental Biology
· Environmental Chemistry
· Impact of pollutants on the environment and human health
· Indoor pollution and occupational health exposure
· Risk of human illness in polluted areas).